As a person who specializes in helping individuals and families make peace with the trauma and loss in their lives, Cheryl’s work falls into 3 main categories:
– Death of a spouse/partner or loved one,
– Divorce, and
– Job Loss.
During her time with audiences and clients, Cheryl helps create a language for dealing with this difficult period, while providing the tools, space, and guidance for emotional and spiritual healing.
Her goals during this time are simple:
- Help you help yourself,
- Acknowledge, accept, and work through the impact of the loss, and
- Find ways to continue to live your life, despite this tragic event.
Cheryl works with clients in a number of ways including:
- 1 on 1 Private Sessions,
- Small Group Sessions,
- Self Study / Online Courses, and
- Speaking to Various Groups and/or Conferences.
For more information, please email Dr. Cheryl Kirk-Duggan
(drcheryl at cherylkirk-duggan.com).